NextThought Site Admins can integrate their site with Stripe, a payment processing software, to add purchasing options to courses.
To Integrate Your NextThought Site with Stripe:
- Create a Stripe Account at https://stripe.com/.
- Log into NextThought with your Site Admin account.
- Navigate to the Admin Panel, Configuration subtab, Integrations.
- Click the Stripe service to begin integration. You will be redirected to Stripe.
- Sign in to your Stripe account.
- Follow any prompts or further directions to integrate with NextThought. Once successfully integrated, you will be redirected back to NextThought.
Add a Price to Course
To Add a Purchasing Price to a Course:
- Sign into your Site Admin or Facilitator account.
- Navigate to the course and select the Course Info tab.
- Scroll down to the “Pricing” section, and click “Edit.”
- Select “One-Time Purchase.”
- Type in the price of the course.
- Click “Save.”
Note: The course must be available in the course catalog for learners to click on the course in the catalog and purchase.
Learner's Purchasing View
Learner Purchasing View:
- Sign into your NextThought learner account.
- Click on the “+Add” button to navigate to the Catalog.
- Click on the course in the catalog. The price will be listed.
- Click on the Buy button.
- Follow the steps to purchase by filling out the form. Once the purchase is complete, learners will have immediate access to the course.