If a video transcript is available, an icon is displayed to the right of the video title on the Lesson page. Clicking on that icon takes you into the Media Viewer, where the transcript is available. To change the appearance of the transcript on your screen, select a preference from the menu at the top of the Media Viewer page.
Articles in this section
- What is NextThought?
- What features does NextThought offer?
- How do I create, edit, and remove my notes?
- How do I make highlights in my text?
- How do I make a blog post?
- How do I find the whiteboard tool?
- Can I see transcripts for videos?
- How do I add contacts, join groups, and chat with people on the site?
- Can I search through my activity, notes, and course content?
- How do I update my profile information?