The whiteboard tool allows you to mark up images and illustrate concepts. When creating a note, comment, discussion, or Thought click the curly icon located at the bottom of the editor and the whiteboard editor will open. You can also add a whiteboard while chatting. Use whiteboards as a free-form illustration tool or to insert and mark up images.
Articles in this section
- What is NextThought?
- What features does NextThought offer?
- How do I create, edit, and remove my notes?
- How do I make highlights in my text?
- How do I make a blog post?
- How do I find the whiteboard tool?
- Can I see transcripts for videos?
- How do I add contacts, join groups, and chat with people on the site?
- Can I search through my activity, notes, and course content?
- How do I update my profile information?