On NextThought, blog-style posts are called Thoughts and are tied to your user profile. Navigate to your profile by clicking your profile image located in the top right-hand corner. In the drop-down menu that appears, click “View Profile.” Within your profile page, click the “Activity” tab. At the top of your activity is a field that says “Write Something.” When you click into this field, it opens a new Thought. Fill out the title, add people to the conversation, add searchable tags, and type a message. If you leave the “+Add” field empty, the Thought will remain private. By clicking on the paperclip icon, you can also add a whiteboard, video, or file to your Thought. Click “Save” when you are ready to post.
Articles in this section
- What is NextThought?
- What features does NextThought offer?
- How do I create, edit, and remove my notes?
- How do I make highlights in my text?
- How do I make a blog post?
- How do I find the whiteboard tool?
- Can I see transcripts for videos?
- How do I add contacts, join groups, and chat with people on the site?
- Can I search through my activity, notes, and course content?
- How do I update my profile information?