Admin tools now available on Course Info View
For site admins, new admin tools are available on the Course Info pages. Select the “Admin Tools” tab to view course reports or to view the course roster.
New course visibility tools
Previously, only site admin could edit course visibility. Now, instructors and editors can edit course visibility from the Course Info View.
Locate the “Make Changes” button on the Course Info page.
In the new window, make desired changes. You can choose whether the course is public or private with the “Visible in Catalog” toggle. You can also set the Preview Mode:
- Preview Mode On: This option sets the course to course preview mode, meaning that users can only view Course Info but cannot view course content.
- Preview Mode Off: This option allows the course to be fully available to users.
- Based on Start Date: This option sets the course to be in course preview mode until the defined start date and time, at which time it will then become fully available to users.
Create course assets
Add your course image within the Course Info View.
- Click on the “Edit” button next to “Assets.”
- Upload the desired image.
- Crop your image.
- Click “Continue.”
- Preview and adjust the size of each asset.
- Click “Apply Image” after all adjustments have been made.
- Click “Done.”
Use the global search bar to search for users in your learning environment and navigate to their profile.