Exporting User Account Data
Site Admins have the ability to export a CSV that provides information such as an account user's name, email address, username, account creation date and time, and last login date and time for the site. This data can be exported in a few different ways, by exporting all user information for the site, selecting multiple pages of users, or individually choosing the users you want to export information on.
To utilize this feature follow the steps below.
- When logged into a Site Admin account, select the Admin Dashboard and choose the People page.
- If you would like to download all users, simply click on the export button in the upper right corner of the page.
- If you would like to export various pages of users, select the top box in the left column to choose all users on the page. When you scroll down at the bottom of your screen you can click on the page numbers and continue selecting more users. The previously selected pages will stay checked as you move between pages. Once you have selected all desired users click on the export button.
- If you would like to export specific users, select the check box next to their names then click the export button.
- You can also follow the same steps above to export user data for the Site Admins, Course Admins, Deactivated, and Invitations tabs on the People page.